How video training can help you and your dog
- Allows social distancing.
- Allows you to stay at home and not risk exposure.
- Enjoy customized training in the convenience of your home
- Sessions are recorded so you can refer back to them to review and see what we worked on.
- No need to drive to class, saves time.
- You don't need to be a tech genius, it's as easy as clicking a link that we send you.
- Pajama friendly!!! No judging here :)
- Scheduling is flexible.
- Same great programs, same great content.
- You will receive the same expertise and coaching as in our in person training.
- You get real time, interactive, step by step coaching.
- The ability to watch us demonstrate with our own dogs.
- Receive feedback and your lesson plan.
- Easy for you to focus and learn, less distractions for both of you.
- Great for shy or reactive dogs, they get to work in their real life environment to start.
- Here's a little secret, we were never training your dog during in person training. It was always about training YOU.
You can do this ... we can help!!!
- Just as successful as in person sessions.
- Puppies get off to a great start, there is more to socialization than playing with other puppies.
- Enjoy your well trained dog that you can take anywhere (once we're allowed out of the house).
All you need is:
- A smart phone, tablet or laptop with a camera
- An internet connection
- An area you can work in
- Your dog!